Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are revisiting our old classic and trying to once again create the best meatball sub ever. Sit back and enjoy!
- Slice and dice 100g of smoked bacon, chopped 5 whole spring onions. Mix everything with 300g minced meat.
- Add 1 tsp. of paprika powder and salt to taste. Mix and knead, form meatballs.
- To 2 cups of tomato paste (with chopped tomatoes) add 1 tbsp. of Italian Herbs mix. Mix well. Set the heat to 302 F/ 150 C. Stir and cook for 10 minutes then add the balsamic sauce. Mix well.
- Roast meatballs for 15 min on 570 F / 300 C alongside tomato paste.
- Put meatballs inside the bowl with tomato sauce.
- Cook for 15 more minutes on 390 F / 200 C.
- Form a sub: add meatballs to each bun, add a bit of additional sauce over each roll. Add milk soft cheese (grated) to taste (more – better!) and cook more until hot and melted.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware, and boards you have seen in a video? Visit our shop!