Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
The only Chicken Alfredo in the world that is made in the beautiful forest! Everything as usually made improvised from the ingredients we have. Simple and awesome! Try it out!
- Set the fireplace outdoor.
- Mix 1 hand of flour with ½ hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt.
- Knead well, form a ball.
- Cover with something and leave to rest for now.
- Slice 1 bell pepper.
- Slice & dice 300g of free-range chicken breast.
- Chop 1 spring onion.
- Grate 100g of high-fat cheese.
- Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
- Cook the chicken until brown from both sides.
- Add pepper slices, stir and fry for a few minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp. of butter, let it melt. Do not forget to stir.
- Add ¼ cup of cream and 100g of cheese, stir and slow cook for a while.
- Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
- Roll both sides in the center, press it.
- Slice into thin strips.
- Boil the water in the pot.
- Cook the macaroni for 5-8 min.
Finalizing and cooking:
- Toss the macaroni into the pan.
- Mix well. Slow cook for 2 min.
- Finish off with chopped spring onion and 50g of parmesan.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!