Tacos – such a great Mexican dish, balanced and delicious! Even better when it’s hot! And when we say hot, it’s HOT! A mix of red Caribbean Habanero and yellow Carolina Reaper will blow your a… taste buds off, and for that Greek yogurt is your best friend! Colorful hot tacos with fresh minced beef are the great dinner idea for a thematic party!
- Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of corn flour, ½ cup of water and pinch of salt. Mix and knead well, add sliced red Caribbean Habanero and form a ball.
- Divide dough ball into 4 parts, food color each (you need just 1-2 drops of the ink)
- Prepare the filling: slice avocado, tomatoes, spring onion and red Crimean onion. Rend cheddar cheese.
- Attenuate and bake the tortillas, they should be half-raw.
- Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
- Fry beef with red Crimean onion and yellow Carolina Reaper until golden brown. When almost done add paprika powder and salt with rose petals to taste.
- Fill up the tortillas with everything from steps #3 and #6, do not forget to add Greek yogurt! (crucial part if you don’t want to run around with tears in your eyes)
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards you seen in a video? Visit our shop!
WARNING: BEWARE OF FRAUD SITES. ORIGINAL PRODUCT CAN BE BOUGHT ONLY FROM OUR SHOP!