Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Best thing to start a day with is Börek! Breakfast has to be full of energy! This thing has everything you need for a brand new day! Quick & easy recipe. Try it out!
- Prepare the cutting board.
- 200g of flour on the cut. board. Do not forget to make a circle in the center.
- Add some salt.
- Some water from the nearest waterfall.
- Mix and knead well!
- Add some oil above the dough. And cover it for 20 min.
- Prepare wooden bowl.
- Add 1 cup of fermented goat milk into the wooden bowl.
- Chop fresh parsley. Add it into the wooden bowl. Mix well and put aside for now.
- Chop 1 young scallion. Put aside.
- 150g of beef mince. Salt it and mix with chopped scallion. Knead.
- Take the dough out.
- Spread the oil on the board to prevent dough from sticking.
- Attenuate the dough.
- Spread the meat on the attenuated dough.
- Roll the dough.
- Close the ends of the dough. Then twist it and press.
- As usual add some oil above the pressed dough.
- Preheat the pan. Add some oil.
- Fry the dough with meat for 5 min. Then flip and repeat for another side.
- It is ready BUT now we recommend to cut the börek onto minor parts.
- Dip in milky sauce and enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards?
Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!