Hi and welcome to the AlmazanKitchen!
Do you remember our caveman recipe? We’ve got a modern version of it! More greeny, more nourishing more flavourish! Check it out!
- Preheat your pan, add 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Clear the meat from hearbs and add it into the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp. butter.
- Cook for 2-3 min.
- Pour the meat above with oil/butter juice from your pan.
- Flip to other side, 2-3 min more. Do not forget to pour above.
- Flip to the corner side. Press and cook for 2 min.
- Repeat previous step with other corner side.
- Roll the meat into the foil sheet and leave to rest for 5-10 min.
- Slice and dice 1 young onion.
- Slice handful of bear garlic.
- Pour 1 tbsp. olive oil into the pan.
- Add sliced young onion.
- Add some sage.
- Fry everything a little bit.
- Add 2 hands of green peas.
- Add sliced bear garlic.
- Cook for 5 min.
- Warm the somun bread.
- Cut it open(check the video).
- Add the garnish above the bread.
- Slice the meat and put it above our improvised bread plate.
- Pour above with meat juice left in foil
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards?
Write us on Facebook
Soft, juicy mangalica tenderloin with some organic young peas as garnish, all served on crispy homemade somun bread! Still wild, but more modern!
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!