Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Traditional Greek dish prepared on fire in special clay cookware! With homemade organic ingredients and a notch of AlmazanKitchen attitude!
- Slice 1 aubergine in circles. Salt it.
- Preheat your pan. Oil up with grapeseed oil
- Fry 500g of beef mince with grated cinnamon, pepper and salt. Cook until brown texture. Chop few spring onions and add into the pan.
- Add 1 cup of homemade tomato juice. Slow cook for 30-40 min.
- Take the clayware pot. Place aubergine circles in the bottom. Grate and add 50g of parmesan.
- Egg goes to the pan with mince. Mix it then transfer to the clay pot. 50g of parmesan more.
- Make another layer of aubergine. Finish off with another 50g of parmesan.
- Preheat the pan. Melt 2 tbsp. of butter. Add 1 tbsp. of flour. Stir and mix well.
- Add ½ cup of milk and salt, mix well.
- Grate some nutmeg. Mix again, cook for few minutes and then transfer the sauce to the pot.
- Cook until ready!
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives, cookware and boards? Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!