Hi and welcome to AlmazanKitchen!
Mr. Ramsay the Owl is back and he wants to challenge us to make best pork sandwich! Killer sandwich, hot like our pan. Let’s get straight to it!
- Prepare the grinder.
- Add some salt into the grinder.
- Same amount of red sichuan pepper. (x3!!)
- Grind well.
- Preheat the pan.
- Slice 1 big onion, toss it into the pan.
- Fry for 2 min.
- Add some olive oil.
- Put away pan for few minutes.
- Prepare the BBQ cage.
- Cover 200-500g of pork neck with spices. Transfer it to the BBQ cage.
- Smash 4-5 garlic cloves, put it on the top of meat.
- Add 3-4 sticks of fresh rosemary.
- Cook the meat and 1 red hot chili on coals for 10 min on each side.
- Chop 100g of mushrooms. Add it into the grinder
- Peel the red chili. Chop it and add to the mushrooms.
- Add 2-4 tbsp. of light soy sauce.
- Cooked pork transfer into the pan with fried onions, and let it rest there.
- Cut baguette in half. Both halves cook for 2 min. on coals.
- Slice the pork steak onto minor part.
- Add fried onion on one of baguette halves.
- Add steak parts above.
- Add some mushroom-soy-chili sauce above.
- Cover with another half of bread.
- Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Interested in our custom knives and boards?
Write us on Facebook
Do not sit home, love the nature, and cheers to you all!