STEP BY STEP
1. Salt & pepper rib eye cut from both sides.
2. Slice celery, chili, bell pepper, aged cheese, lavender cheese into rounds and slices. Cut fresh bun in half.
3. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
4. Place everything in the pan and fry it simultaneously. Be advised to cover all greens with aged cheese so it melts on it. Melt lavender cheese separately
5. Fry rib eye for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want. Slice it afterwards.
6. Build the sandwich: place greens with melted cheese on bottom bun, steak slices, lavender cheese, cover with top bun.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Spring throwback once more! Classic Philadelphia cheese steak made on fire in a magical Serbian forest near a beautiful waterfall! We bet you heard stories about the sudden popularity of simple things, this delicious beast is one of them!
Long story short: Olivieri brothers decided to make a new sandwich with chopped beef and grilled onions, just for themselves when a cab driver stopped by with interest for this new unusual sandwich… Yes, you’re correct my friend, from that point and until our days this sandwich become a scene-stealing monster. We took it on a new level, to make it more balanced in nutrients: greens, veggies and 2 sorts of cheese!
PRODUCTS USED IN THIS RECIPE
THE SERBIAN CHEF KNIFE
Almazan Kitchen® Original Serbian Chef Knife
THE ORIGINAL SPATULA SET
Almazan Kitchen® Original Spatula Set