STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 4 egg yolks and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, cover with something and leave to rest.
2. Slice beef prosciutto, dice all cheeses: cheddar, gorgonzola, mozzarella. (2-3 dices of each for 1 ravioli).
3. Flatten out and attenuate the dough. Make big rounds.
4. Fill one dough round with the slice of prosciutto and with cheese dices. Wet the edges with water and fold edges with another dough round from the top.
5. Cook for 10-13 min in the boiling water.
6. Finish off with handful of chopped dill and some balsamic vinegar.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
You don’t want to miss this very cool forest cooking video! Big homemade ravioli with specially cured beef prosciutto and 3 kinds of cheese: cheddar, gorgonzola and mozzarella! Flavor overload! Pure pleasure firework in your mouth, guaranteed! To make it even more amazing we finished it off with chopped freshest dill and some of balsamic vinegar! Feel free to join our leaf party!