STEP BY STEP
1. Unpeel and slice potato into thin rounds. Preheat deep-frying oil, fry until golden brown color. (WARNING!! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!). Add salt and any spice mix to taste, mix well.
2. Salt & pepper T-bone from both sides.
3. Grill steak for 3 min each side until doneness you want. Halfway done brush with olive oil using rosemary stick.
4. Before serving it, brush with sesame and pumpkin oil using rosemary stick.
5. Serve along with the chips.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
True winter has come to our place, it’s time to open Boki’s magical storage and find there 40-day dry aged T-bone! We’re warning you: this video is for real steak lovers, rare T-bone is the true way it should be served. Delicious and flavorful piece of meat cannot be unnoticed by local gang, as usually we had to fight with kitties for it…. For whom the bell tolls today?