STEP BY STEP
1. Cut the beef into thin slices, salt to taste.
2. Add cheddar and brie bites, sprinkle with chopped chives. Roll up.
3. Repeat #2 for as many pieces as you want.
4. Wrap around each “sausage” in caul fat.
5. Here comes the tricky part: Preheat the grill pan
6. Sear “sausages” for 60-80 sec each side on high heat.
7. Lower the heat, add about 50g of butter, fresh thyme, few garlic cloves.
8. Let the butter melt then toss in rosemary and a handful of sliced mushrooms.
9. Grill until mushrooms are soft. Do not forget to stir and flip.
10. When almost ready add chili sauce and balsamico to taste.
11. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Hello fellow foodies! In this video, we are creating something NEW. Rolled up beef stuffed with cheese, in sausage form. Covered in butter and herbs, this is a really unique taste! Sit back and enjoy!