STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. yeast, 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball leave to rest in a warm place.
2. Slice bok choy, leek, sun dried tomatoes and chilies.
3. Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
4. Fry 300g of beef mince until it becomes slightly golden brown.
5. Toss everything from the step #2 into the pan, add sun-dried oregano leaves, stir and fry for 10 min.
6. Attenuate the dough. Place filling in the center. Add Montagnolo cheese. Fold up like we did in the video. Flatten out carefully.
7. Melt 2 tbsp. of butter and bake until golden brown crunchy crust from both sides. (flip it halfway)
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
This recipe is a very special milestone for Almazan Kitchen. Why? Because first of all this video was filmed on river shore where it all started a few years back. Secondly, this recipe is a must for any cookbooks! It’s well-balanced in nutrition, very colorful, and flavorful: hot and savory, crunchy and juicy with interesting exotic ingredients like Montagnolo cheese and bok choy, and of course self-sun-dried tomatoes and oregano. Go, now.