STEP BY STEP
1. Mix Ketchup with 1 tbsp of Oyster sauce, Lemon juice, and 1 tbsp. of Honey. Mix everything well.
2. Spice up 1kg of Dry Aged Beef Mince with Almazan Kitchen® Red Meat Spice Mix to taste. Form 2 big patties.
3. Grill patties for 4-5 minutes on each side, repeat until doneness you want. Add cheddar slices halfway and let them melt.
4. Slice bread bun into 3 parts.
5. Build the burger: spread sauce from step #1 on the bottom bun, add Lettuce, sprinkle with mayo, place the first patty. Repeat the previous order for the next level. Cover with the top bun.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
This enormous double cheeseburger deserves the best possible home-baked bun, like ours, and some good quality cheese. We all need basic things in life. What better than to eat favorite, basic food – HRH cheeseburger, for instance – in a favorite, basic habitat – the forest? Enjoy the forest feast! Bon Almazan!