STEP BY STEP
1. Slice 2 chicken breasts into thin strips like we did in the video.
2. Grind 1 tsp. of piment and 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt in the mortar using a pestle. Add 1 tbsp. of Sriracha and Molasses sauce, add some water. Mix well.
3. Dip chicken strips in the sauce.
4. Place the sage leaves on the strips, roll the strips. Wrap around with bacon slice.
5. Skewer up, mop with sauce.
6. Smoke for 10 min, flip, smoke for an additional 10 min. Crisp the bacon over hot coals until desired doneness.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Learn how to make a de-e-e-elicious Bacon Wrapped Chicken skewers! With an awesome mop sauce and explosive notes of fresh sage! More to add it was smoked on the BBQ! Smoky flavor guaranteed!