STEP BY STEP
1. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Add 3-4 garlic cloves, few red chilies and 1 heaped tsp. of sumac spice. Slow cook until rich saucy consistency.
2. Mix 1 hand of flour with pinch of salt and a cup of mineral carbonated water (secret trick). Mix well.
3. Slice chicken breast into dices. Coat dices in the batter from step #2.
4. Preheat deep-frying oil (DISCLAIMER: HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!). Deep-fry chicken until golden brown crust.
5. Serve with sauce from step #1.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
The best part of it is this thick white substance we made to cover balls with, made of flour with small trick to let chicken tempura have a lot of crisp and chaotic shape.We also made a wonderful hot sauce for those improvised nuggets. Delicious!