STEP BY STEP
1. Mix pinch of salt with 1tsp. of curry mix, grated carrot and 250g of beef mince. Mix well.
2. Whisk 2-3 egg.
3. Slice peppers from a rear, stuff peppers with step #1.
4. Roll peppers into a bacon.
5. Coat peppers with flour then in whisked eggs, and finally in breadcrumbs.
6. Preheat deep-frying oil (WARNING!! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!)
7. Fry peppers until golden brown crunchy crust.
8. Serve with any salad mix under lemon juice.
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Balkans are very interesting area of the World, in one part you have deep snow, in another you have running rivers and green grass. In that case that is not a surprise to have red hybrid pepper – half chili, half bell pepper. The best way to make dish with peppers is to stuff them – classical, right? Let’s improvise then! We rolled our weird peppers into bacon and followed it up with tempura! In a result we’ve got fun crunchy peppers that nourish you for good!