STEP BY STEP
1. Grind 1 tsp. of piment with 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt in the mortar using pestle. Add the rest of the spices (1 tsp. of each: sumac spice, paprika powder, cayenne pepper powder). Mix the spices.
2. Coat 3 chicken drumsticks with the spice mix we made in the previous step.
3. Preheat oil to 340 °F/170 °C, deep fry the chicken for 5 min each side.
4. Transfer to the BBQ already set to 270 °F/130 °C. Grill for 15 min on each side.
5. Spread sweet chili sauce onto drumsticks using a rosemary brush.
6. Serve with a salad to taste!
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Culinary is very wide and deep art. Many dishes can be cooked in different ways and combinations! Today we will show you have to make spicy chicken drumsticks firstly deep fried and then BBQed on fire!