STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 egg, ½ tsp. of salt and ½ tsp. of baking powder. Add 1 tbsp. of butter and ½ cup of milk. Mix and knead well. Form a ball and leave to rest.
2. Divide dough into 3 parts, attenuate each, toast until golden brown crust.
3. Remove sausage casing, slice 3-4 sausages into 5-6 parts each.
4. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
5. Slice spring onion and toss it with sausage meat into the pan.
6. Fry, stir and toss until golden brown color. Add milk and ½ hand of flour halfway. Let sauce get rich consistency.
7. Serve biscuits under the gravy!
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Are you ready for some delicious Biscuits and gravy by AlmazanKitchen? Today is your lucky day then! Spring throwback with popular breakfast USA dish, which consists of soft homemade (forest-made in our case, ha-ha). Biscuits covered in sausage drippings with milk and spring onions as a finish off! Mouthwatering!