STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, ½ tsp. of salt. Add 1 tsp. of cuttlefish ink and mix well again. Knead well, form a ball and leave to rest in a warm place for a while.
2. Cut cured ham into thin slices, chop a handful of spring onions, quarter the avocado (remove skin and scoop out the seed of course).
3. Slice 3 medium dices of each of 4 cheeses.
4. Quarter the dough, attenuate and flatten out each piece. Bake on coals for few minutes, do not overdue.
5. Preheat the pan, grease with oil.
6. Make 3 sections of cheeses and let them melt (for more visual context check the video below).
7. Meanwhile #6 in the process, spread avocado meat on tortilla.
8. Build the taco, put cured ham on avocado spread, place above “section” of melted cheeses and finish off with chopped spring onions.
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Springs throwback series continues with mouthwatering stylish Cuatro quesos (4 cheese) black tacos! This dish is not only incredibly delicious but also very unique! Purple lavender, orange cheddar, green pesto, mild white pistachio – four awesome kinds of cheese + cured ham and avocado, everything served on special black tortillas! These tacos will please not only your eyes and imagination but also your mouth if you will recreate this recipe! You know where to find the recipe, so what are you waiting for?