STEP BY STEP
1. Cook potatoes for 40 min.
2. Mix clotted cream with chili, chopped spring onions and lime juice.
3. Mix chopped garlic cloves with olive oil.
4. Salt & pepper fake beef fillet from both sides.
5. Cut potatoes in half, put steak inside the grilling cage and place potatoes around it.
6. Coat everything with garlic oil using rosemary stick.
7. Bake for 5-7 min.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Time to praise the sun with coal baking! Not a single power in the world can abstain from these delicious potatoes and steak flavored with olive oil, garlic and rosemary stick, with awesome mix of Serbian clotted cream – Kajmak, onions, some chili and lime juice!