STEP BY STEP
1. Slice handful of spring onions. Slice & dice ¼ of pumpkin. Prepare 1 cup of broccoli. Slice chili pepper. Slice & dice 400g of chicken breast.
2. Preheat the pan on high heat, grease with oil.
3. Toss in chicken and pumpkin dices. Stir-fry for 20-30 sec.
4. Toss in onions and chili. Stir-fry for 10-15 sec.
5. Toss in broccoli, stir-fry for 20-30 sec.
6. Add 1cup of curry sauce and salt to taste. Mix everything well and low the heat. Slow-cook for few minutes.
7. Add handful of fresh spinach and 1 cup of coconut whipped cream. Mix everything well and slow cook until rich consistency.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Today we want to share a primitive half-traditional Serbian way to make a chicken stir-fry with pumpkin-broccoli garnish and good load of fried spinach! Pop-eye would be proud. Yes, “half-traditional” because where did you see coconuts in Serbia? We added 1 cup of coconut whipped cream specially delivered to us from warm countries; some chili for hot flavor and special homemade curry sauce which completes the whole image and makes it unbelievably perfect. I bet you have a question “Guys, what is that elongated thing you used?”, it’s a so-called Calabash, it was used in Serbia long ago to transfer strong Serbian beverage called “Rakija” or wine from barrels to the feasts… we used it for water though.