STEP BY STEP
1. Wash and cut 2-3 potatoes into strips. Add 1 cup of beer. Add pinch of salt. Mix well. Leave to soak.
2. Slice red Crimean onion, chop 3-4 garlic cloves.
3. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Toss in 400g of beef mince, onion, garlic. Fry for a couple of minutes, constantly steering.
4. Add 1 tsp. of cayenne pepper powder, 1 tsp. of paprika powder, ½ tsp. of lemon salt, 1 tsp. of cumin powder. Mix and stir.
5. Add 1 cup of peeled cherry tomatoes. Slow-cook for 20 minutes, stir.
6. Add 1 cup of beans, fry for 10 more minutes.
7. Let’s continue with the potatoes. Add 1 tbsp. of garlic powder and 1 tsp. of paprika powder. Add olive oil and mix everything well.
8. Bake potatoes for 25 min at 430 F/ 220 C.
9. Add chili to the potatoes and a lot of grated cheddar cheese. Leave in the oven for * more minutes.
10. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
What can be better than homemade french-fried potatoes fully covered in cheese with chili topping? Originated in the United States dish gets and holds the top charts right away! Creamy, salty and meaty – everything you want for dinner! The name is Chili Cheese Fries! Of course, everything is modified and improved with a notch of Almazan Kitchen cooking magic! Watch the video!