STEP BY STEP
1. Mixwell 500g of beef mince with salt & pepper. Leave to rest in a cold place. Make 2 even patties, grill for 2.5min each side, repeat until doneness you want.
2. Mix 1 tbsp. of sugar with 1tbsp. of yeast, 1 cup of soured milk, 1tsp. of baking soda, pinch of salt, oil and 1 egg. Knead well, leave to rest for a few hours in a warm place.
3. Mix 2 egg yolks with 1.5tbsp. of olive oil, pinch of salt, lemon juice, 1 cup of homemade ketchup, 1tbsp. of mustard and handful of chopped dill. Mix everything well.
4. Make a bun from a dough. Grease bun with egg yolks and sprinkle with sesame. Place in the stove, bake until golden brown. Cut bun into 3 parts. (Top, Middle, Bottom).
5. Build the burger: bottom bun, sauce, iceberg, cheddar cheese, cutlet, pickles, middle bun, sauce, iceberg, cheese, cutlet, pickles top bun.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
We bet you had a thought crossing your mind “This Big Mac is good, but I wish it was made of good chunk of fresh juicy mince and fresh homemade bun”. As promised, there’s a second and final part of the recipe for this amazing burger with delicious sauce, pickles and iceberg as toppings. Enjoy!