STEP BY STEP
1. Whisk 2 eggs, mix with 1 tbsp. of red pepper, 1 tsp. of lemon salt and 1 tsp. of baking powder. Add 2 hands of flour and ¼ cup of milk. Mix well until battery consistency.
2. Skewer up the sausages (size to taste).
3. Slice cheddar cheese and wrap each slice around each sausage on a stick.
4. Coat everything in step #1 batter.
5. Preheat deep-frying oil. (You already know if you follow us, but once again, just in case: HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!)
6. Fry until golden brown crust.
7. Serve with any toppings you like!
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
What a day for some fried food, especially for a deep-fried hot-dog with homemade dried aged sausages! Not a regular hot-dog, but an hot-dog with cheese layer! Kinda reminds of good old fairs, right? Hot-dog for one bite on a stick! Aromatic, delicious and because of all that – mouthwatering!