STEP BY STEP
1. Slice fresh cabbage, whisk 2 eggs.
2. Preheat the pan to 250 F/ 120 C, add 1tbsp. of honey, 1 tbsp. of soy sauce and 1 tsp. of ginger powder. Cook for 1-2 minutes then add 1 cup of tomato juice. Slow-cook for 15 min.
3. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 heaped tbsp. of shichimi togarashi spice mix.
4. First, coat pork chop in flour with spices and salt it, then dip in eggs, then coat with panko (Japanese bread crumbs). Do it two times.
5. Preheat frying oil to 360 F/180 C (BEWARE!! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!).
6. Fry for 10 min.
7. Serve under the sauce from step #2 and wasabi paste! (to taste)
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Do you like deep-fried foods like Almazan Kitchen do? Then you are going to love this special Japanese panko coated crispy pork cutlet called Tonkatsu! This dish is so mouthwatering even if you only looking at it! We strongly recommend repeating the recipe by yourself! The time has come to move out of the forest and settle in once full of life but now abandoned jungle-city! How do you like the new format of the show? Share your thoughts in the comments!