STEP BY STEP
1. Grind 1 tbsp. of allspice and 1 tbsp. of Himalayan salt with dried flowers in the mortar using pestle.
2. Add the rest of the spices to the mortar.
3. Whisk 2 eggs, add 2 hands of flour. Mix well.
4. Soak chicken wings, thigs and drums in the eggs with flour.
5. Coat chicken with the spices from the step #1 and #2.
6. Preheat deep-frying oil.
7. Fry chicken for 10-15 min.
8. Serve with BBQ sauce!
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
You don’t need to go to the nearest KFC store to have the best KFC-style chicken parts! Almazan Kitchen will share with you today our own variation on the crispiest chicken! No secret ingredients! Everything is in the recipe! Enjoy the new dusk ambient and let us know in the comment section how do you like it so far?