STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 600g of mince with the following:
2. Chop 1 big onion, transfer to the bowl. Add 1 tsp. of togarashi spice mix, 1 tsp. of dried tomatoes and ½ tsp. of salt.
3. Slice & dice chili cheese and wasabi cheese. Add to the bowl and mix everything together from step #2 and #3.
4. Make a patty from the half of the mince. Add some chopped fresh French parsley, mozzarella ball, more French parsley and wrap mince around the filling. Wrap the meatball into bacon.
5. Fill clayware bowl with 1 cup of tomato sauce.
6. Place meatballs inside. Cover with the lid (or pan as we did).
7. Roast for 30 min on 390 F / 200 C.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
OH, MY SWEET ALMAZAN! Just look at its size! THEY’RE HUGE! No, seriously those meatballs are something! Rolled in bacon, with A LOT of cheese and awesome spice mix. All were roasted in clayware on fire which gives it smoky flavor!