STEP BY STEP
1. Divide 2 egg yolks and whites.
2. Put 2 egg yolks, 1 tsp. of corn starch, 1 tbsp. of brown sugar and lemon juice in the pan – stir and mix well on low heat.
3. Add 500g of Mascarpone to the pan, stir and mix well. Add ½ tsp. of vanilla syrup, repeat stirring and mixing.
4. Slow-cook everything until rich consistency.
5. Get a deep baking bowl, grease it with butter.
6. Transfer everything from the pan to the bowl. Put away for a while.
Strawberry sauce (we recommend to make this step after refrigerating cheesecake itself):
1. Melt 1 tbsp. of brown sugar with 1 tbsp. of butter. Toss in the whole bowl of strawberries (quartered).
2. Slow-cook until mushy consistency.
3. Put away for a while.
1. Melt 1 tbsp. of brown sugar and 2 tbsp. of butter.
2. Add 1 hand of flour and 1 egg white.
3. Mix and knead well, fry it for few minutes so it turns golden brown.
1. Spread crunch evenly on the mascarpone in the baking bowl. Cover with round serving board or lid and leave in a cold place (better refrigerator) for a night, or even better if it will be there for 24 hours.
2. Turn the bowl upside down, knock it slightly from all sides (to prevent main layer from sticking to the bowl).
3. Remove the bowl, and pour strawberry sauce above.
4. Finish off with mint.
5. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Let’s be honest here – it is a complex recipe, but very rewarding and unbelievably delicious! Forget sour cream, Italian cream cheese (Mascarpone) is your best friend in the dessert’s world! Of course, what can be better than a whole bowl of fresh strawberries slow-cooked as a sweet sauce for this beautiful real cheesecake? We didn’t forget about the crunchy part! The forest-made crunchy base for our cake!