STEP BY STEP
1. Chop fresh thyme and fresh rosemary.
2. Grind 2 tsp. of peppercorn and 2 tsp. of Himalayan salt in the mortar using pestle.
3. Salt and pepper beef shank from all sides.
4. Preheat grill cage, grease it with oil to prevent sticking.
5. Slice pumpkin in half and remove the seeds.
6. Mix olive oil with chopped thyme, rosemary and dried rose petals. Stuff both pumpkin halves with it.
7. Grill pumpkins for 8-10 min.
8. Grill beef shank for 2.5 min each side until doneness you want.
9. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
When Alex was a little kid, he always loved to watch the Tom & Jerry cartoon… The most amusing part for him was episodes where food was involved, especially the very popular beef shank with the bone in the middle! I bet Alex is not the only one who loved that with all heart! Let’s simply grill one Osso Buco steak in the middle of our beloved abandoned factory! How do you like our rustic outdoor kitchen from “sticks and stones”? Share in the comment section!