STEP BY STEP
1. Unpeel and slice pineapple, mix it with honey teriyaki BBQ sauce.
2. Stuff chicken with pineapple. Close up like we did in the video.
3. Mix 4kg of salt with 3 egg whites and handful of chopped mint & sage.
4. Dig stuffed chicken in salt pile.
5. Roast for 30-40 min (410 F/ 210 C)
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Have you ever seen something like this dish in your life?
Special whole chicken stuffed with pineapple and roasted in salt pile mixed with herbs! And that’s not it! This unique technique requires to roast the chicken inside the campfire! Cool, right? Cutie Bean thinks it’s the best chicken in the world! Just listen how she enjoys her portion! This amazing dish should be in your “must try” list, so grab your friends, gear and go for adventures!