STEP BY STEP
1. Grind 1 tsp. of white peppercorn with 1 tsp. of Himalayan salt with rose petals in the mortar using pestle.
2. Salt and pepper the ribeye steak from both sides with the spices from step #1.
3. Wash potatoes, skewer up and incise in spiral like we did in the video.
4. Set up the tandoor with grill cage above.
5. Grill steak for 2.5 min each side, repeat until doneness you want.
6. Preheat deep frying oil (HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!).
7. Deep-fry potatoes for 5-7 min.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Just look at this picture, the pure art from Mother Nature for catholic Christmas. Silent foggy morning, purring cats, and delicious steak grilled using our favorite tandoor – the stone “oven” which also can be used as a grill! Real present for the favorite holiday!