STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tsp. of pepper powder. Coat 3-4 beef fillets in flour.
2. Whisk 2 eggs.
3. Chop 2 avocados until mushy consistency, salt it, mix with chopped spring onion. Add lemon juice, mix again.
4. Preheat deep-frying oil to 320 F/160 C. Dip meat coated in flour into whisked eggs cover from all sides. Deep-fry for 10 minutes.
5. Melt ½ tbsp. of butter. Grill sandwich bread for 5 minutes each side on low-medium heat.
6. Build sandwich: Bread, avocado spread, tempura steak, mustard spread, bread with mustard spread.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
You ask we deliver! How they say: “When the sun was hot and the grass was greener…” Well, looking at the present picture we see no difference, it’s pure Joy all around in the Almazan Kitchen Forest! After some hiking, it’s always great to have something to munch on! We recommend this one recipe for Steak Sandwich! Delicious and nourishing!