STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. of salt and brown sugar, 1 tbsp. of yeast and 1 hand of water. Knead well, form a ball. Leave to rest and grow in a warm place.
2. Mix cup of fresh butter with curcuma powder, chili-lemon salt, paprika powder and red pepper (1 tbsp. of each).
3. Coat whole chicken with the butter from step #2 from outside and inside. Make fat layers, don’t be shy.
4. Fire up the tandoor. Let the logs burn to coals.
5. Make a bread like we did in the video. Bake until golden-brown curst.
6. Hang the chicken inside, roast for 2 hours with all lids closed.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
What a calm beautiful day in the Serbian village! Such day demands a suitable dish to cherish it in a proper way – in a way of ASMR cooking meditation! Chill out with Almazan Kitchen and best tandoori chicken in the World! TL;DR: Tandoor is a big stone stove, which slow-cooks any food to heavenly delicious levels! Mix fresh butter with spices then coat chicken from inside and outside. Also, use the tandoor to bake crispy bread on its walls! Sound cool, right? Indeed, it does!