STEP BY STEP
1. Grate 10g of ginger, mix it with 2 tbsp. of anko, 1 tbsp. of homemade tomato paste and 1.5 tbsp. raspberry chili sauce. Add lemon juice, mix well. Add chopped chives.
2. Grate handful of potatoes and maasdam cheese. Add 2 hands of flour and 1 egg. Mix well.
3. Skewer up the potato mash on sticks, roll each in breadcrumbs.
4. Deep-fry tots until golden brown crust. (WARNING!! HOT OIL IS DANGEROUS!!).
5. Enjoy Tater Tots with sauce! Bon Almazan!
Very cool snack from US known as Tater Tots – it’s made of grated potato which is deep fried afterwards. Of course, everything is x100 better when it is made in bushcraft style with Almazan Kitchen’s touch! As we all know sauce for snacks is a must! We will show you how to make amazing savory sauce for those delicious tater tots! Great mix of Anko – Japanese red bean paste + homemade tomato paste and very interesting raspberry chili sauce.