STEP BY STEP
1. Rend a lot of cheddar cheese and parmesan cheese (really, it’s up to your taste).
2. Melt 2 tbsp. of aromatic butter with chili flakes, add 1 hand of flour with ½ cup of milk, stir well. Add cheeses, melt it. Slow cook and stir constantly.
3. Salt the tomahawk steak from all sides with lemon salt mix.
4. Prepare the tandoor: let the logs burn to hot coals.
5. Roast the tomahawk steak for 30 min in the tandoor with closed lids.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Tomahawk Steak recipe in Tandoor! Steak is such a popular dish, and no wonder, because it’s really delicious! Especially when you roast this really big chunk of meat in the tandoor! Smoky flavor guaranteed! Tomahawk steak, in a nutshell, is regular ribeye steak, but because its appearance is similar to a tomahawk axe – it has got its name from it! Today’s steak recipe is a big deal already, but we can’t leave you without a special sauce for it, can we? Cheddar-parmesan-chili butter sauce is an excellent way to enjoy this steak!