STEP BY STEP
1. Make clay molds, grease with oil from inside.
2. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tsp. of baking powder, 1 pinch of salt (to taste), 2 eggs, 1 tbsp, maple syrup, 1 cup of Serbian sour cream. Mix well until battery consistency.
3. Melt 1 tbsp. of butter. Add to the batter.
4. Fill clay molds with batter, bake on 430 F/ 220 C for 30 min.
5. Mix 3 tbsp. of Serbian sour cream with 1 tbsp. maple syrup.
6. Remove 1/3 of the Twinkie, fill with cream from step #5. Add lime zest.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Okay now, Tallahassee, you don’t need to look for Twinkies all around, we’ve got you this time! If you don’t understand what the heck is going on here, you must watch a film called Zombieland. Twinkie has such a story with rights movement and company bankruptcy… But this is not why we all are here. Twinkie is a very delicious fabric made snack described as “golden sponge cake with creamy filling”. Nothing better than an iconic snack made in a bushcraft style (recipe as a bonus!).