STEP BY STEP
1. Fill up whole chicken with incised 2 limes and handful of thyme.
2. Salt & pepper from outside and inside. Coat with a lot of olive oil.
3. Wrap whole chicken into the banana leaf.
4. Place the chicken into the clay mold, cover from above with more clay.
5. Place in the brick oven and roast for 3 hours.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Just look at this! A new way to cook a whole chicken! The abandoned factory possesses a lot of bricks, and those are the great material for the furnace! Abandoned city bushcraft by Almazan Kitchen for the whole-roasted chicken in the clay mold!