STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. cuttlefish ink, ½ tsp. of salt and 1 hand of water. Knead well, form a ball. Leave to rest.
2. Cut beef fillet into thin slices. Grill for 2.5-3 min. Do not forget to flip.
3. Cover the dough in olive oil, divide into 8 parts and flatten out each.
4. Bake tortillas on special grill toaster.
5. Build the fajitas: tortilla, corn, meat, pomegranate, chopped spring onions, grated lavender-rosemary cheese, lime juice and teriyaki sauce.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
There are three things you can watch forever: fire, wonderful Serbian waterfalls and new recipe of AlmazanKitchen! Stylish improvisation on delicious Mexican dish – Fajitas! Black never goes out of style! Main ingredient for today – cuttlefish ink! The only food coloring you can be assured is totally natural! Great outdoor recipe for hiking and camping under the leaves!