STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, salt to taste,½ tbsp. yeast and 1 tsp. of cuttlefish ink. Mix and knead well. Form a ball, coat with olive oil and leave to rest.
2. Slice aged camembert and pepperoni, chop the young garlic.
3. Preheat the primitive oven, coat with oil.
4. Attenuate and flatten out the dough.
5. Add filling in the order: homemade tomato paste (spread it evenly), camembert slices, pepperoni slices, some young garlic.
6. Bake for 5-10 min.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Black AlmazanKitchen series continues…. Why do eat standard pepperoni pizza if you can have black pepperoni pizza? Stylish and delicious, made deep in the magical Serbian forest where sausages grow on the trees. Melted on fire aged camembert gives this pizza unreal smoky-bitter flavor, and homemade tomato paste with greens makes it juicy and fresh! Enjoy and may the force be with you!