STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 tbsp. cuttlefish ink, hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, leave to rest for a while.
2. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, fold and cut like we did in the video. Cook in boiled water for 8-10 min.
3. Slice few garlic cloves and celery. Fry until golden brown, when almost ready toss in cooked pasta. Cook for couple of minutes more.
4. Mix step #3 with smoked spicy salmon.
5. Add goat cheese and dill.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan
Everyone likes Almazan Kitchen black series, so today is a day for another episode. Forest-made cuttlefish ink infused pasta with spicy smoked salmon and marinated goat cheese! Only organic ingredients for the true color and full-range seafood flavor!