STEP BY STEP
1. Melt butter then fry chopped celery, red onion, bell pepper, carrot, and garlic for 20 min on medium heat. Stir and toss constantly.
2. Add 1 cup of tomato paste and 1 tbsp. of Almazan Kitchen® Fish Spice Mix, mix, and cook for 5 minutes more.
3. Add 1 cup of cooking wine, mix well, lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes more.
4. Grill shrimps on high heat for about a minute, add Salmon Bites, lower the heat, and grill for a couple of minutes more. Transfer to the bowl with a stew and let it cook on low heat for a minute.
5. Toast baguette slices covered in parmesan.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Today we bring you the Almazan Kitchen®️ version of Bouillabaisse – rich, spicy fish stew made with various kinds of fish and seafood. Like any other stew, the fish stew base is essential. It is made of vegetables of your choice, but onion and carrots are a must, in our opinion, as well as homemade tomato paste and garlic. You can add as many kinds of fish and seafood to bouillabaisse as you like – the more the merrier. Almazan Kitchen®️ Fish Spice Mix will complement this dish beautifully!