STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water, ½ tsp. of baking soda, ½ tsp. salt and olive oil. Knead well, form a ball, cover with something and leave to rest for a while.
2. Slice 100g of homemade sausage.
3. Attenuate the dough, spread homemade tomato paste (only on the half of the dough), add sausages, mozzarella and a little bit of fresh mint.
4. Tap the edges of dough with water, then fold it in half.
5. Preheat cooking surface, bake for 15 min, do not forget to flip halfway.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Beautiful and unbelievably delicious calzone made in the beautiful Serbian after-rain fall forest on fire using special baking stone! It’s crunchy, juicy, fresh, nourishing and of course made only with real homemade and homegrown ingredients! Sound on and enjoy natural cooking ASMR with notes of real foodporn!