STEP BY STEP
1. Slice & chop handful of armillaria mellea and onion.
2. Preheat the pan, add oil, 1tsp. of Ras El Hanout, mushrooms and onions. Fry until golden brown. Add 1 cup of Pavlaka and pinch of Himalayan salt, mix and slow-cook until rich saucy consistency.
3. Preheat deep-frying oil.
4. Cut chicken breast into medium slices. Skewer chicken up on sticks.
5. Coat skewers with flour, then in whisked eggs and finally in bread crumbs.
6. Deep-fry chicken until crispy golden brown.
7. Serve nuggets on the layer of napa cabbage, under the mushroom sauce and finish off with chili peppers.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Have you ever tried these toothsome nuggets on special sticks for deep-frying?
Of course, we will need a sauce for that, so why not to use these cheeky armillaria mellea mushrooms that were hanging out nearby and mix it with juicy organic onion, savory Ras El Hanout and thick pavlaka (Serbian sour cream). The most essential part is the fire used for cooking and no less important – natural outdoors environment, without these “ingredients” you can’t repeat this recipe exactly.Mmm… It is going to be the best nuggets in your life!