STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 pinch of salt and ½ hand of water. Knead well, form a ball and leave to rest for a while.
2. Slice handful of fresh strawberries.
3. Preheat the pan, melt 1 tbsp. of butter. Toss in sliced strawberries. Add 1 tbsp. of blueberry sauce and slow-cook for 15-20 min. Take everything out of pan.
4. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, spread butter and coconut sugar evenly, then slice dough into strips. Roll each strip inside the next. Flatten out layered dough.
5. Melt 1 tbsp. of butter in pan. Fry roti prata until golden brown.
6. Pour strawberries on top of roti prata.
7. Add lemon zest.
8. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Our show is not really about food only – it’s about the synergy of nature, international dishes, improvisation, and foodporn. Strawberry season is here and running in Serbia, so let’s take a lot of fresh homegrown strawberries, mix it with a handmade sweet flatbread that was originated in the Indian subcontinent and voila – awesome summer dessert is ready!