STEP BY STEP
1. Slice handful of fresh boletus mushrooms and 3 chili peppers. Unpeel and smash 2-3 garlic cloves.
2. Preheat the pan and grease it with oil. Toss in mushrooms, garlic, chili peppers and 300g of fresh mince. Cook for 5-7 min, do not forget to stir, salt halfway.
3. Cut butternut squash in half, create space for the filling.
4. Stuff pumpkin with everything from step #2 and add pesto and provola cheese dices.
5. Bake for 10-15 min in the oven.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Ever wanted to see cooking from a very close shot? We give you much more! Not only you can see how we slice and prepare food from a bug point of view, yet also you can hear it all, just don’t forget to unmute your sound! Very cool and unbelievably delicious stuffed butternut squash with fresh-picked boletus mushrooms and 2 kinds of cheeses! Everything was baked inside the real bushcraft oven we carved out of stone in the forest! It took us hours, but worth every minute!