STEP BY STEP
1. Slice ciabatta bread, slice chili pepper, grate parmesan, smash 3-4 garlic cloves, chop handful of chives and sage leaves.
2. Grease cooking surface area with oil.
3. Melt 1.5 tbsp. of butter. Add sage leaves and garlic then warm and let ciabatta slices soak flavors from both sides.
4. Clean the cooking surface.
5. Cover ciabatta with grated cheese, and place it cheese side down so it melts.
6. Build tapas using prosciutto, chili round slices and chives.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
You are hiking and want to take a halt for shortrecharge break?
This awesome snack called “tapa” will do its job fast and tasty when your natural surroundings will remind you of our amazing forest kitchen! These fast sandwiches are made of just a bunch of ingredients: delicious prosciuttos, ciabatta, parmesan and greens! Easy to make, easy to eat!