STEP BY STEP
1. Slice handful of laetiporus mushrooms.
2. Incise chicken breasts like we did in the video. Salt & pepper it.
3. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil. Fry chicken breasts from both sides with mushrooms and handful of sage for a few minutes so chicken gets golden brown.
4. Remove everything from the pan. Melt 2-3 tbsp. of butter, add 1 hand of flour, stir well. Add ½ cup of milk. Stir well, slow cook until rich consistency.
5. Return everything from the step #3 to the pan. Add pistachio chili cheese and pesto cheese.
6. Cover with lid and roast for 15-20 min on slow fire.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
While we were hanging in the leaf’s shades at our favorite secret place – we found the most welcomed ingredient at our kitchen – Laetiporus aka “Chicken of the woods”! Those beautiful and delicious mushrooms are the best addition to today’s recipe! Chicken breasts fried and then slow-cooked in bechamel sauce with 2 different kinds of cheese! Real food and cheese porn awaits you! Forest mukbang as a bonus!