STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with 1 hand of water and ½ tsp. of salt. Knead well, form a ball, leave to rest.
2. Grate cheddar cheese, chop spring onions, slice & dice red onion, and chili pepper.
3. Preheat the pan, grease it with oil.
4. Grill 2 chicken breasts on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side, spice it up with Almazan Kitchen® Chicken Spice Mix. Slice & dice after.
5. Attenuate and flatten out the dough, place the filling from step #2, and chicken in the middle, add a few spoons of Mascarpone. Fold everything up.
6. Grill for 5 minutes on each side on low-medium heat.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Let’s make a different burrito today. Instead of using the traditional burrito flat-bread, try impregnating a freshly made piece of dough with chopped veggies and fried chicken strips. This tasty envelope brimming with chicken, chopped onions, chili, cheddar, and mascarpone is fried in a pan and served immediately. Can be split in half if you feel generous about sharing your dinner.