STEP BY STEP
1. Slice endivia, purple cabbage, chili peppers and young silver onions.
2. Cut open 200g chicken breast.
3. Mix 1 hand of flour with 1tsp. of Almazan spice mix. Whisk 2 egg yolks.
4. Coat chicken breast with breadcrumbs, then in yolks and finally in flour with spices.
5. Preheat deep-frying oil. Fry coated chicken breast for 5-7 min until golden brown crust.
6. Finish off with unagi sauce and serve with greens and tomatoes.
7. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
Delicious Japanese dish which is also popular in California and other areas of the World – Chicken Katsu + garnish full of greens and special forest tempura with Almazan spice mix under the best sauce you can find for this type of dish – unagi! Our new forest cheerful friend Bean also liked it! Do not forget to try it out! All of our recipes and more cool stuff available on www.almazankitchen.com