STEP BY STEP
1. Mix 2 hands of flour with ¼ tsp. of cuttlefish ink, 1 hand of water, 1 tsp. yeast, 1 tbsp. brown sugar and 1 egg. Mix and knead well. Form a ball and leave to rest for a while.
2. Preheat deep-frying oil. Meanwhile form 2 donut rounds from the dough.
3. Deep-fry donuts for 5-10 min.
4. Melt 1 tbsp. of butter and 150 g of white chocolate, add 1 cup of milk. Mix well and leave on a low heat.
5. Dip donuts in the chocolate sauce, then add sprinkles to taste.
6. Enjoy! Bon Almazan!
26 April 1986 1:23 MSD – the moment when 4th reactor of Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant exploded which released a massive amount of radioactive contamination in the air.
There’re few different versions of Who’s and Why’s but let’s not talk about it, because no one knows the real pure truth these days. 30-km zone was evacuated in the following days due to contamination in the atmosphere, in the present time this zone is called “Exclusion zone” and full of abandoned and old buildings. Nature is already adapted to the new levels of radiation and started to regrow, including wild animals in the area. No, there’re no gigantic predator plants which are just waiting to eat flesh or gigantic birds with teeth and thick skin… Just creatures with adapted to radiation DNA. We decided to see what we can cook from looting around, and this one recipe will not disappoint you, we promise!We, Almazan Kitchen, are very curious people and we acknowledge every dangerous aspect to our health in visiting places like this one, we strongly do not recommend to do anything you will see in this video!